Athletic.net is a resource for Track & Field and Cross
Country coaches, offering free statistic tracking, easy meet registrations,
free meet managers, and free tools to simplify common coaching tasks.
Follow the 4 steps below to get
- Go to: www.athletic.net
- Click on 'Log In' in the upper right-hand
corner, and then click 'Sign Up' on the bottom of that screen.
- Complete the signup wizard
- After receiving the confirmation email, go on to #2
meets to your season calendar
- Log In to
- Navigate to your team home by clicking your name in the upper right hand corner to open the side menu, and then the
home icon next to the appropriate team.
- Click "Add a Meet" in your calendar box
- Where it says "Meet ID:" enter 340443 and click Add
- Repeat this process for the rest of your season calendar.
(You can also add other meets, even if you don't know the Meet ID. Just select your state and click "Next >"
instead of entering your meet ID.)
- Verify that your calendar is correct. Click on a Meet, then the pencil icon to make corrections to a meet, or use the
trash can icon to delete a meet.
- Open the side menu by clicking on your name.
- Click on your team and then click “Edit Athletes” from the list of
links for your team.
- Add athletes to the roster manually, or upload your roster using the "Upload Athlete Roster" option
athletes for the Wisconsin LSA State Track and Field Meet
- Locate Wisconsin LSA State Track and Field Meet on your
team's main Track & Field page and click on the meet name.
- Click "Register Athletes"
- Click on an event name, or athlete name to begin registering
- Choose the correct division to enter athlete in
- Entries will be saved automatically. For meets that collect entry fees online,
be sure to enter payment information if you want your entries to be accepted.
- Use the "Add an Athlete" buttons to add athletes to your roster if
You can freely use this meet registration feature of Athletic.net for all your meets. The host team can download them
from the website for free.