Athletic.net is a resource for Track & Field and Cross
Country coaches, offering free statistic tracking, easy meet registrations,
free meet managers, and free tools to simplify common coaching tasks.
Follow the 4 steps below to get
- Go to: www.athletic.net
- Click on 'Log In' in the upper right-hand
corner, and then click 'Sign Up' on the bottom of that screen.
- Complete the signup wizard
- After receiving the confirmation email, go on to #2
meets to your season calendar
- Log In to
- Navigate to your team home by clicking your name in the upper right hand corner to open the side menu, and then the
home icon next to the appropriate team.
- Click "Add a Meet" in your calendar box to navigate to
- In the search bar, enter Wisconsin LSA State Track & Field
- Click on the meet to expand it, and locate the button to add it to your teams calendar
- Repeat this process for the rest of your season calendar.
- If a meet is currently not listed, click Create New Event, and add the
- Verify that your calendar is correct. Click on a Meet, then the pencil icon to make corrections to a meet, or use the
trash can icon to delete a meet.
- Navigate to your team page by opening the side menu, then click on your team.
- Click on Manage Team
- Click on Edit Roster under Athletes
- Add athletes to the roster manually, or upload your roster using the "Upload Athlete Roster" option.
athletes for the Wisconsin LSA State Track & Field Meet
- Locate Wisconsin LSA State Track & Field Meet on your
team's main Track & Field page and click on the meet name.
- Click "Register Athletes"
- Click on an event name, or athlete name to begin registering
- Choose the correct division to enter athlete in
- Entries will be saved automatically. For meets that collect entry fees online,
be sure to enter payment information if you want your entries to be accepted.
- Use the "Add an Athlete" buttons to add athletes to your roster if
You can freely use this meet registration feature of Athletic.net for all your meets. The host team can download them
from the website for free.
- Large teams often have each of their coaches sign in to register the athletes they are responsible for.